Cheer & Dance College Prep Clinic Registration Form
HOW TO REGISTER
1. Read the registration information in its entirety.
2. Collect $40 per person for registration.
FREE for WSU Students
3. Payment can be submitted with registration form. If you are paying with a check on the day of the clinic, make your check payable to WSU Spirit Program.
A $25 returned check fee will be charged for each insufficient check. Payment must be resubmitted with a credit card or cashier's check only.
4. We accept Visa, Master Card and Discover which is the preferable payment method. Check payments may be mailed separately or brought to the clinic on the day of the event with a submission of an online registration form.
WSU CHEER-DANCE COLLEGE PREP CLINIC
ATTENTION: SPIRIT COORDINATOR
3640 COLONEL GLENN HIGHWAY
DAYTON, OH 45435
5. FINAL Confirmation will be e-mailed five (5) days prior to the clinic.
6. NO refunds will be granted; must receive written cancellation before the actual clinic date.
7. E-mail questions to Spirit Coordinator at
Required Fields in Bold
Total Number of Participants
Name of Individual
Hometown and State
Name of Contact Person
Home Address of Contact Person
Calculation of Registration Payment
WSU Student? (This clinic is FREE for WSU Students)
Total Fees (One Session)
# of Athletes x
Check Paid by Mail
Check Paid at Door
Credit Card - Preferred Payment Method
Debit/Check Card - Preferred Payment Method
Cheer College Prep Clinic
Dance College Prep Clinic
Clinic Selection Dates
Select Your College Prep Clinics Dates
Sunday, March 12, 2017 - New Student Clinic
Monday, March 20, 2017 - WSU Current Student Clinic
Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - WSU Current Student Clinic
Thursday, April 21, 2017 - All Student Types Clinic
Payment Authorization Form for Credit/Debit Card
Please mail your completed payment form to: Wright State Spirit Program 3640 Colonel Glenn Hwy. Dayton, OH 45435 or bring it with you on the day of the event
Before submitting this form, we suggest printing it for your records. A copy of the form will also be e-mailed to you.
Sign Up Today >
Women's Tennis Edges Milwaukee
Men's Tennis Drops Decision at Marquette
Baseball Completes Milwaukee Series Sweep With...
Softball Drops Pair to Detroit Mercy
Track Wins Yellow Jacket Open
Men's Tennis Falls in League Opener at Green Bay
Women's Tennis Defeats South Dakota
Baseball Takes Two Against Milwaukee
Softball Wins League Opener Over Detroit Mercy
Women's Tennis Wins at Green Bay
Pfeffer Sisters are a Twinning Combination for WSU
Baseball Hosts League Foe
Softball to Open League Play at Home
Softball Rallies for Win in Home Opener
Wenzler Honored by League
On-demand Audio and Video
Live Events Schedule
Swimming & Diving
Swimming & Diving
Track and Field
Hall of Fame
Raiders in the Community
Strength & Conditioning
Wright State Raiders Sponsors
Wright State University
3640 Col. Glenn Hwy
Dayton, OH 45435
Copyright 2017, Wright State University Athletics. All rights reserved
Privacy & Terms
Directions & Maps