Be a part of the excitement and perform alongside the Emerald Jazz at halftime on January 5, 2013, as the men's basketball team takes on Milwaukee in a Horizon League contest. Learn the latest dance choreography from one of the nation's best dance teams.
Each participating dancer will receive discount tickets to the game, performance shirt, workshop instruction, dinner with the Emerald Jazz and a participation gift!
Early Workshop Cost: $60 (Register by November 30, 2012)
On-Time Workshop Cost: $65 (Begins December 1, 2012 and ends December 10, 2012)
Master Classes ONLY: $45 (for $20 more be a part of the entire day)
EJ Day Date: January 5, 2013
Workshop: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Registration 8:30 a.m.)
Performance Time: 7:45 p.m. (time approximate)
1. Complete the Online Registration form located in the Related Links Section.
2. Two Payment Options are available:
a. Debit or Credit Card Payment (VISA, MasterCard or Discover Card).
b. Check Payment (mail or pay at the door on the day of the workshop); Mail check payments to: Wright State University, EJ Day Workshop, Attention: Spirit Coordinator, 3640 Colonel Glenn Hwy., Dayton, OH 45435.
3. Submit one registration per team, studio or school district.
4. Discounts available for 12 or more students from the SAME school team or studio. If combining school district teams, you must have a minimum of 24 participants to be eligible for the student discount
5. Complete a Waiver and Release form located in the Related Links Section for each participant and bring the forms with you on the day of the workshop.
6. To ensure workshop participants receive their performance shirts, all registration information must be submitted online on or before December 10, 2012. Payment will be accepted at the door.
7. Final Confirmation will be sent via email the week of the workshop.
EJ Day "Discount Pricing" Chart (Team and Studios)
|Participants||Early Reg. Price||On Time Price||Day of Event|
|25 or more
Practice Pants, Shorts and/or Capris
Comfortable Dance Shoes or Dance Sneakers
Snack (for scheduled break)
Hair pulled back
POSITIVE, CAN DO ATTITUDE!
Black Cotton or Lycra Dance Pants--NO EXCEPTIONS!!
Performance Workshop T-Shirt
Black Dance Shoes
Hair; Left side part dancer bun
GAME DAY TICKETING
A "complimentary" ticket will be provided for each participant, studio owner or dance coach. Additional discount tickets may be purchased for $10 and picked up at the Nutter Center box office. Contact the Marketing Director, Mark Gazdik via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 937.775.4936 for more information.