The Wright State women's tennis team won its second contest of the day Wednesday, defeating St. Bonaventure on the road 6-1.
After sweeping the three doubles matches, the Raiders won all but one singles match, with all five coming in straight sets.
Wright State (7-7) heads to Evansville on Saturday, March 18, for a pair of matches against Southern Indiana (10:30) and the host Aces (2:00).
1) Karoline Haller def. Mara Martinez (SBU) 6-2, 6-3
2) Linsey Verstrepen def. Gabriella Bowe (SBU) 6-3, 6-3
3) Clara Herberts (SBU) def. Elaine Cloern 7-6, 6-2
4) Haily Morgan def. Dominique Mortier (SBU) 6-2, 6-4
5) Tori Turner def. Kahlei Reisinger (SBU) 6-1, 6-2
6) Aby Madrigal def. Lauren Doversola (SBU) 6-4, 6-2
1) Taylor Culbertson/Tori Turner def. Gabriella Bowe/Mara Martinez (SBU) 7-5
2) Karoline Haller/Linsey Verstrepen def. Clara Herberts/Kahlei Reisinger (SBU) 6-1
3) Elaine Cloern/Haily Morgan def. Francesca Chin/Nicole Kozinski (SBU) 6-3