The Wright State women's tennis team won a 4-3 decision against Bowling Green Saturday night at the South Regency Tennis Center.
Wright State received wins from Linsey Verstrepen, Elaine Cloern and Tori Turner in singles play. The Raiders also won two of the three doubles matches, with the teams of Karoline Haller/Verstrepen and Cloern/Haily Morgan claiming victory.
Wright State (5-5) will return to action next Saturday, February 18, for a 1:00 road match against Toledo.
1) Paula Comella (Bowling Green) def. Karoline Haller 2-6, 6-1, 6-1
2) Linsey Verstrepen def. Marharita-Sophia Tavpash (Bowling Green) 6-3, 6-2
3) Polina Radeva (Bowling Green) def. Haily Morgan 6-4, 3-6, 7-5
4) Ayumi Sasaki (Bowling Green) def. Vanessa Madrigal 7-6 (3), 2-6, 6-4
5) Elaine Cloern def. Emily Witt (Bowling Green) 6-2, 6-1
6) Tori Turner def. Default
1) Paula Comella/Marhariat Tavpash(Bowling Green) def. Taylor Culbertson/Tori Turner 6-2
2) Karoline Haller/Linsey Verstrepen def. Polina Radeva/Ayumi Sasaki (Bowling Green) 6-2
3) Haily Morgan/Elaine Cloern def. Default