The Wright State women's tennis team dropped a 4-3 decision against Cincinnati Saturday afternoon at the South Regency Tennis Center.
Wright State won two of the three doubles matches, with the teams of Karoline Haller/Linsey Verstrepen and Elaine Cloern/Haily Morgan picking up wins. In singles play, Haller and Tori Turner both notched victories for the Raiders.
Wright State (4-5) will return to action later Saturday evening at 6:00 for a home match against Bowling Green.
1) Karoline Haller def. Lauren Bellinger (Cincinnati) 7-6 (5), 7-5
2) Kelly Poggensee-Wei (Cincinnati) def. Linsey Verstrepen 7-6 (5), 7-6 (1)
3) Antonella Bramato (Cincinnati) def. Taylor Culbertson 6-1, 2-6, 6-0
4) Caroline Morton (Cincinnati) def. Haily Morgan 7-5, 6-3
5) Anna Philp (Cincinnati) def. Elaine Cloern 6-4, 6-1
6) Tori Turner def. Harley Hutchison (Cincinnati) 6-4, 6-3
1) Lauren Bellinger/Kelly Poggensee-Wei (Cincinnati) def. Taylor Culbertson/Tori Turner 6-2
2) Karoline Haller/Linsey Verstrepen def. Caroline Morton/Anna Philp (Cincinnati) 6-2
3) Haily Morgan/Cloern def. Harley Hutchison/Ali Miller (Cincinnati) 6-3