Wright State Athletics has launched a new fan affinity program, Raider Up! Rewards, which gives students and fans the ability to earn prizes for engaging in social media and attending Wright State Athletic events. Program participants earn points which can be redeemed for prizes and entries into exclusive contests.
"We are very excited to introduce Raider Up! Rewards to show our appreciation to the Wright State Family who spread their excitement for Raider Athletics on a daily basis," said Mark Gazdik, Associate Athletic Director. "Social media has become such a big part of our daily lives that this is a great way for us to reward our fans for being active participants in growing Wright State Athletics."
Participation is free by signing up at www.RaiderUpRewards.com. Fans can then connect their social media accounts to begin earning points.
Points can be earned through a number of ways, including
- Liking, Commenting or sharing posts on Wright State Athletics' Official Facebook Page
- Retweeting messages from the @WSURaiders Official Twitter account
- Using approved hashtags on Twitter
- Inviting friends to join the program
- Checking in at Wright State Athletic events on Foursquare
- Submitting accepted photos to Wright State Athletics photo sharing site, CrowdCameo, at select events (register at http://wsuraiders.crowdcameo.com/)
- Purchasing season tickets
- Registering for the Raider Rowdies on Org Sync (students only)
- And many more!
Participants can choose to redeem points at any time to earn great prizes like exclusive Nike gear, WSU Bookstore gift certificates and other great items. Participants can also redeem points for a chance to win exclusive prizes like VIP experiences, a $500 gift certificate to the WSU Bookstore and a Wright State Neon sign. Prizes and contests will continue to be added throughout the year.