THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT DURING THE 2013-14 SEASON.
BELOW YOU WILL FIND SEASON TICKET HOLDER BENEFITS FOR THE 2013-14 SEASON FOR REFERENCE.
SEASON TICKET PRICES FOR THE 2014-15 SEASON WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN THE SPRING/SUMMER OF 2014. FOR SEATING INFORMATION, OR TO PLACE A DEPOSIT ON NEW SEASON TICKETS, PLEASE CONTACT MICKI FORD AT 937-775-4934 OR RAIDERTIX@WRIGHT.EDU.
2013-14 Men's Basketball Season Ticket Information
General Season Ticket Holder Benefits
- The same great seat to every Raider regular-season home game
- Priority Parking (1 per up to 4 seats)
- Season Ticket Holder Gift (3'x5' WSU Flag) - One per account
- Invitation to a special Season Ticket Holder events
- Priority to purchase individual game tickets
- Special offers from Wright State Athletics’ sponsors
- Additional individual game tickets
- Manage your Season Ticket account online with the Wright State Account Manager feature
- Renew your seats
- Order new season tickets
- Manage your contact information
- Sign up for payment plans
- Order additional tickets
- Claim and print select post-season tickets
- Post-season Tickets
- Complimentary ticket to the Horizon League Tournament first-round game (if WSU hosts)
- Discounted ticket for Horizon League quarterfinals, semifinals and finals (if WSU hosts)
- Priority to purchase WSU NCAA Tournament tickets (if WSU plays)
- Discounted ticket for post-season tournaments hosted by WSU; if permitted by organizer.
- 20% off coupon at the Raider Outfitters locations at the Wright State University Nutter Center
- 2,000 Raider Up! Rewards Points
2014-15 Season Ticket Prices
WSU Faculty / Staff: TBD
Recent Graduate* (limit 2 per): TBD
Adult: TBD plus donation
Youth: TBD plus donation
Required Premium Donations (per seat)*:
Premium 1: $250
Premium 2: $150
*Premium seat donations are 80% tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor for more information.
MY WSU ACCOUNTMANAGER.