The WSU Athletic Department's Speakers Bureau has been created as a community outreach program in order to educate the local community on the many facets of Wright State University and Division I athletics.
Our speakers will be able to discuss specific areas pertaining to our intercollegiate athletic programs as well as, the daily "behind the scenes" aspect which translates into the success of our athletic department.
Here's how to reserve a speaker
1) Review our staff bios and choose a speaker that would best fit your group's needs:
WSU Coaching Staff Members:
- Eric Burns, Head Men's & Women's Tennis Coach
- Susan Clements, Head Volleyball Coach
- Bryan Davis, Head Men's Soccer Coach
- Pat Ferguson, Head Women's Soccer Coach
- Ray Loeser, Head Softball Coach
- Jeff Mercer, Head Baseball Coach
- Katrina Merriweather, Head Women's Basketball Coach
- Scott Nagy, Head Men's Basketball Coach
- Kyle Oaks, Head Men's & Women's Swimming Coach
- Cole Pittsford, Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Pete Samborsky, Head Golf Coach
- Rick Williamson, Head Cross Country/Track Coach
- Bob Grant, Athletic Director
- Joylynn Brown, Associate Athletic Director/Senior Woman Administrator
- Chris Bethel, Assistant Athletic Director for Facilities
- Judy Chivers, Assistant Athletic Director for Academic Advising
- Trevor Doll, Associate Athletic Director/Internal Operations
- Jason Franklin, Assistant Athletic Director for Sports Health
- Sara Hill, Assistant Athletic Director for Business
- Jeff Giles, Associate Athletic Director/External Operations
- Bob Noss, Assistant Athletic Director for Communications
- Joyce Whitaker, Spirit Squads Coordinator
To request a student-athlete speaker please contact:
Special Assistant to the Athletics Director
Phone: (937) 775-2857
2) Fill out the Speakers Bureau Request Form online by clicking here.
3) The Athletic Department will contact the speaker. If available, the speaker will then be provided your phone number to discuss the engagement directly with your group.
Please begin the process at least 8 weeks prior to the event.
Within one week of the Request Form being returned to the Special Assistant to the Athletics Director, WSU will contact your group to confirm the speaker and other arrangements.