The WSU Athletic Department's Speakers Bureau has been created as a community outreach program in order to educate the local community on the many facets of Wright State University and Division I athletics.
Our speakers will be able to discuss specific areas pertaining to our intercollegiate athletic programs as well as, the daily "behind the scenes" aspect which translates into the success of our athletic department.
Here's how to reserve a speaker
1) Review our staff bios and choose a speaker that would best fit your group's needs:
WSU Coaching Staff Members:
- Mike Bradbury, Head Women's Basketball Coach
- Jason Bradford, Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Sion Brinn, Head Men's & Women's Swimming Coach
- Susan Clements, Head Volleyball Coach
- Rob Cooper, Head Baseball Coach
- Fabien Corbillon, Head Cross Country/Track Coach
- Lynn Curylo, Head Softball Coach
- Bryan Davis, Head Men's Soccer Coach
- Billy Donlon, Head Men's Basketball Coach
- Pat Ferguson, Head Women's Soccer Coach
- Sean McCaffrey, Head Men's & Women's Tennis Coach
- Pete Samborsky, Head Golf Coach
- Bob Grant, Athletics Director
- Roderick Perry, Deputy Director of Athletics
- Maureen Cooper, Senior Associate Athletics Director/Senior Woman Administrator
- Judy Chivers, Assistant Athletics Director for Academic Advising
- Trevor Doll, Assistant Athletics Director for Compliance
- Jason Franklin, Assistant Athletics Director for Sports Health
- Mark Gazdik, Associate Athletics Director for Marketing & Promotions
- Corey Griest, Promotions Director
- Sara Hill, Assistant Athletics Director for Business
- Jack Leopard, Assistant Director of Annual Giving
- Bob Noss, Assistant Athletics Director for Communications
- Roger Wilson, Equipment Manager
- Joyce Whitaker, Spirit Squads Coordinator
To request a student-athlete speaker please contact:
Special Assistant to the Athletics Director
Phone: (937) 775-2857
2) Fill out the Speakers Bureau Request Form online by clicking here.
3) The Athletic Department will contact the speaker. If available, the speaker will then be provided your phone number to discuss the engagement directly with your group.
• Please begin the process at least 8 weeks prior to the event.
• Within one week of the Request Form being returned to the Special Assistant to the Athletics Director, WSU will contact your group to confirm the speaker and other arrangements.